Backstage: Good Housekeeping's Rachel Rothman’s 5 Money-Saving Apps
Rachel Rothman from Good Housekeeping shared more tips on where to find the best deals using smartphone apps. Here are the five she highlighted. Download yours today and start saving money!
1. Amazon Price Check: "This one is great for doing price comparisons and is easy to search on it."
2. Stampt: "This is another really great one, it's for those 'buy-10-get-1-free' stamp cards on your phone."
3. Google Shopper: "This is great for checking different reviews of what other people think -- it has the Google database on it."
4. ShopStyle: "This is great for sending alerts for specific items, and you can email it to friends."
5. CardStar: "This is just like KeyRing in which you can consolidate all your rewards cards, so you can put your Duane Reed, your gym, and things of that nature."
Visit GoodHousekeeping.com for the best free apps that can help you get organized when it comes to discovering great bargains.
Click here to see what Rachel wrote after appearing on today's show!
Learn more about Rachel here.