Conversation Continues in Studio after Show: 'Should You Call the Cops on Your Kids?'
Do you have a lot to say on today's show about parents who call the cops on their kids and "America's Worst Mom"? Questions with "America's Worst Mom" Lenore Skenazy continue in the studio after the "Anderson" broadcast version finished taping. Watch this web exclusive and join the conversation by answering these five questions...
Answer the following questions:
1. Do you believe in "free-range parenting?"
2. Do you think a parent has failed when they turn to the cops for help with their children?
3. Is calling the cops a sign that a parent has lost control?
4. What would ever cause you to call the cops on your children?
5. Was there ever a time when you needed to solicit expert help for parenting your child?